Re: tlug: John Little's SLXT package praised on Slashdot

Hi,

On 29-Jun-98 Craig Oda wrote:
> We should put this in the TLUG FTP archive.  When I tested the
> incoming directory yesterday permission was denied.  Am I
> doing something wrong?

No, you're not doing anything wrong. Even though the incoming
directory is world writable, PHT has somehow blocked any
incoming files. You'll have to FTP it into the TLUG directory,
then with SSH move the file to where you want it.

It's kinda a kludge, but it'll work until we have our own FTP
server.

HTH

Jim S.

Jim Schweizer <schweiz@example.com>
#include <disclaimer.h>
Education is the process of casting false pearls before real
swine.
                -- Irsin Edman
http://www1.harenet.or.jp/~schweiz/
featuring Linux on multiple platforms: