Re: tlug: June 13 Meeting and Nomikai

On Sun, 14 Jun 1998 13:53:38 +0900, Cliff Miller <cliff@example.com> wrote:-
> > Date: Sun, 14 Jun 1998 03:41:26 +0900
> > From: Shigeo Honda <shige@example.com>
> > It was nice meeting.  I didn't notice you took me. I look like a robot.
Sorry, I recalled to take yours late in the meeting.  Just a
quick shot.

> Nice, pictures, Ken.

I notice I did not take my own.  I look forward to seeing
others' photo.

Anyone who do not like your photo shown on the web please
e-mail me.

Regards
Ken
Ken Harada = 原田 健		kenhrd@example.com
Hayama, Japan		http://www.hayama.net/~kenhrd
Member of:
	Internet Mutual Aid Society Yokohama (IMASY)
	Tokyo Linux Users Group (TLUG)

After June 13, the next meeting is 8 August at Tokyo Station