-----Original Message-----
From: JOKE-OF-THE-DAY.com <RateJoke@example.com>

>   _       _                 __
>  (_) ___ | | _____    ___  / _|
>  | |/ _ \| |/ / _ \  / _ \| |_
>  | | (_) |   <  __/ | (_) |  _|
> _/ |\___/|_|\_\___|  \___/|_|
>|__/
>
> _   _                _
>| |_| |__   ___    __| | __ _ _   _
>| __| '_ \ / _ \  / _` |/ _` | | | |
>| |_| | | |  __/ | (_| | (_| | |_| |
> \__|_| |_|\___|  \__,_|\__,_|\__, |
>                              |___/sm
>
>http://www.joke-of-the-day.com
>
> "The World's Largest Daily Joke List"
>

>#########################################################
># To get a Great Joke everyday, send a blank e-mail to: #
>#                                                       #
>#             Join@example.com                  #
>#         mailto:JOIN@example.com               #
>#                                                       #
>#                   or go here                          #
>#http://a.joke-of-the-day.com/X?/1018-3810422/SUBSCRIBE #
>#                                                       #
>#             FREE     FREE    FREE     FREE            #
>#                                                       #
>#########################################################

=======
>   To ADVERTISE, reaching more than 5,000,000 people per
month
>   E-mail us at:   SPONSOR@example.com
=======

>%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
%%%%%%

>    Rate the Joke below! and    *** FORWARD TO FRIENDS ***
>                                      Spread The Fun
>
>               MICROSOFT NUKES WASHINGTON
>                          - Submitted by A. K. Smith
>              ------------------------------------
>
>REDMOND  --World leaders reacted with stunned silence as
>Microsoft Corp. (MSFT) conducted an underground nuclear
>test at a secret facility in eastern Washington state. The
>device, exploded at9:22 am PDT (1622 GMT/12:22 PM EDT)
today,
>was timed to coincide with talks between Microsoft and the
US
>Department of Justice over possible antitrust action.
>

>"Microsoft is going to defend its right to market its
products
>by any and all necessary means," said Microsoft CEO Bill
Gates.
>"Not that I'm anti-government" he continued, "but there
would
>be few tears shedin the computer industry if Washington, DC
>(not Washington State) were engulfed in a bath of nuclear
fire."

>Scientists pegged the explosion at around 100 kilotons. "I
>nearly dropped my latte when I saw the seismometer"
explained
>University of Washington geophysicist Dr. Whoops Blammover,
"At
>first I thought it was Mt. Rainier, and I was thinking,
damn,
>there goes the mountain bike vacation."
>

>In Washington, President Clinton announced the US
Government
>would boycott all Microsoft products indefinitely. Minutes
later,
>the President reversed his decision.  "We've tried
sanctions
>since lunchtime, and they don't work," said the President.
Instead,
>the administration will initiate a policy of "constructive
>engagement" with Microsoft.
>

>Microsoft's Chief Technology Officer Nathan Myrhvold said
>the test justified Microsoft's recent acquisition of the
>Hanford Nuclear Reservation from the US Government. Not
only
>did Microsoft acquire "kilograms of weapons grade
plutonium"
>in the deal, said Myrhvold, "but we've finally found a
place
>to dump those millions of unsold copies of Microsoft Bob."
>
>Myrhvold warned users not to replace Microsoft NT products
>with rival operating systems. "I can neitherconfirm nor
deny
>the existence of a radioisotope thermoelectric generator
inside
>of every Pentium II microprocessor," said Myrhvold, "but
anyone
>who installs an OS written by a bunch of long-hairs on
>the Internet is going to get what they deserve."
>

>The existence of an RTG in each Pentium II microprocessor
>would explain why the microprocessors, made by the Intel
>Corporation, run so hot. The Intel chips "put out more heat
>than they draw in electrical power" said Prof. E. Thymes of
>MIT. "This should finally dispell those stories about cold
fusion."

>Rumors suggest a second weapons development project is
underway
>in California, headed by Microsoft rival Sun Microsystems.
>"They're doing all of the development work in Java," said
one
>source close to the project. The development of a delivery
>system is said to be holding up progress. "Write once, bomb
>anywhere is still a dream at the moment."
>

>Meanwhile, in Cupertino, California, Apple interim-CEO
Steve
>Jobs was rumored to be in discussion with Oracle CEO Larry
>Ellison about deploying Apple's Newton technology against
>Microsoft. "Newton was the biggest bomb the Valley has
developed
>in years," said one hardware engineer. "I'd hate to be
around
>when they drop that product a second time."
>

>At the closing bell on the Exchange, Microsoft shares rose
>12% for an all time high, while confidence dipped in the US
>government (GOV), lowering its shares by 3% for one day
>drop in market capitalization of $800 Billion.
>

>--------------
>RATE THE JOKE:  From 1 - 7  (1 = Lousy,  7 = Hilarious)
>--------------
>                If you received this e-mail directly from
>                Joke-of-the-day then just hit "REPLY" and
type your
>                rating (1 - 7) in the message and send it
to us.

>                IF THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN FORWARDED to you,
then send
>                e-mail to jokes@example.com with
rating
>                in body of the message. Results will be
posted tomorrow
>                You will also be automatically subscribed
to the list

>-------------
>SUBSCRIBE      join@example.com     100% FREE
>-------------  or better yet, subscribe through our website
>               and tell us what kind of jokes you like

http://a.joke-of-the-day.com/X?/1018-3810422/SUBSCRIBE

>-------------
>SUBMIT A JOKE   SubmitJoke@example.com
>-------------   We will list your name, unless otherwise
instructed
>                We do not accept copyrighted material. All
>                Jokes are either written by us
>                or are believed to be in the public domain.
Thank You.

>Copyright 1998 JOKE-OF-THE-DAY.com / TWT. All Rights
reserved
>Permission is granted to for noncommercial reprinting or
distribution of
>Joke-of-the-Day's Jokes as long as this full copyright
notice is included
>including the subscription information below.
>TO GET A JOKE EVERYDAY, E-mail us at
join@example.com

Next Nomikai: (?) July, 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691