Re: Re: tlug: Japanese Web browser for X

Hello, everybody.

Craig wrote:
> masatomo>  It also appears an article relating to TLUG. Look at 79p.
> what did the article say?  Was it a long article or just a few lines?
Let me try to translate the texts.

Originally written on "Unix User June/98" by Mr. Matsuyama.

Cooperation with TLUG
 There came a couple of people from TLUG (Tokyo Linux Users Group).
They said that nearly half of members are foreigners. There are lots
of people who wish to use Japanese in English environment. According
to my view among Japanese Linux projects (also Unix projects generally)
there are only a few, who provide information in English. Even though
there are good products, it's disappointing not to let the world know
about them like a frog in a well. It seems to me lots of members are
interested in progress of Japanese products. Proposals to Japannize
sometimes come to TLUG. This time they told "It's nice if JLUG and
TLUG can cooperate". Those, who are interested, just look at
<http://tlug.pht.co.jp/~tlug/>.

Talking about Japanese scripts, just pay a visit to big bookstores.
You can easily find this magazine.

Cheers,

Masa   Uc^ida Masatomo,Hidaka,Saitama,Japanio
<http://www1.nisiq.net/~masatomo>
<http://www.hi-ho.ne.jp/linux>
Next Nomikai: (?) July, 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691