Re: tlug: Ethernet timeout problem

From: NIIBE Yutaka <gniibe@example.com>
Subject: Re: tlug: Ethernet timeout problem
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 09:24:52 +0900

>  > Allied Telesis, CenterCOM RE series: RE2001
>
> Sorry, it doesn't work.  I know what the problem is and could fix it.

Thanks for the info.   It's a shame to know that it isn't supported, but
reassuring to know that it wasn't my fault (ie configuration setup:).

> I think that your choice is:
> (1) Change the card to NE2000 or whatever you want
> (2) Wait for official support
> (3) Wait for unofficial support

For now I'm looking into (1), the 'card replacement', strategy.

> For (3), if I can find time, I'll try.  But perhaps I can't find time
> before Golden Week.

Thanks for the offer - but i'll pursue option (1) for now.  If I can't get a
hold of one, then i'll be in touch ...... after golden week :)

tim :)
Next Nomikai: 15 May Fri, 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691
a word from the sponsor: