Re: tlug: recommendable email software]

    Ken> I vote for 'mnews'.  It handles both e-mails and news
    Ken> articles by the same user interface.  It can refer to MH
    Ken> files.  Japanese handling for JIS, SJIS and EUC.

Could mnews be made to also handle big5 and gb for Chinese? I would be
interested in any answers, even theoretical?

(I've been using Gnus for a couple years and I've finally acknowledged
the fact that I am too stupid and Lisp-illiterate to really control
it. I need i18n capability, at least to the extent of handling CJK and
English with one mail/news client. I'm hoping that this kind of i18n
capability, as opposed to mere localization, will eventually become
part of Mozilla, and will help in that effort if I can, but in the
meantime...)

Jon

--
Jon Babcock <jon@example.com>