[kenhrd@example.com: Re: tlug: recommendable email software]

Sorry, I failed to post to ML.
------- Forwarded Message

Date: Sat, 11 Apr 1998 01:13:39 +0900
From: kenhrd@example.com (Ken Harada)
To: warrior@example.com
Cc: kenhrd@example.com
Subject: Re: tlug: recommendable email software

<199804100914.SAA24028@example.com>の記事において
warrior@example.comさんは書きました。

>> Can anybody recommend a simple email program which can handle multiple
>> email addresses, works with POP3, and is relatively easy to configure
>> without having to apply patches and such? I am not very savvy as yet with
>> Linux, but I am trying my best to break away from Windows95 as soon as I
>> can.

I vote for 'mnews'.  It handles both e-mails and news articles by
the same user interface.  It can refer to MH files.  Japanese handling
for JIS, SJIS and EUC.

Ken Harada (原田 健)
Hayama, japan
kenhrd@example.com       http://www.hayama.net/~kenhrd/
Member of:
	Internet Mutual Aid Society of Yokohama (IMASY)
	Tokyo Linux Users Group (TLUG)

------- End of Forwarded Message