RE: tlug: Setting up for the meeting

-----Original Message-----
差出人 : Scott Stone <sstone@example.com>

>> Starbucks is below ground in the mall.  Before the last meeting, we also
had
>> a round-up at Starbucks for people who didn't go to the restaurant.
>
>I don't recall having that happen at the Feb. meeting...

Oops, I should have said "the last meeting I attended."  I was going to go
to the last one, but wasn't able to make it.  Had to work at the last
minute.  We did meet up at Starbucks in December.  Perhaps we should have a
roundup either there or at the station exit for people who aren't going to
come for lunch.

Jonathan