tlug: Re: Setting up for the meeting

>> Next TLUG Meeting (11 April Sat) is approaching. As usual we need to
>> some setting up before the meeting. At what time will the setting up
>> team gather at Tokyo Station? I propose 10:00 A.M. at Yaesu Ticke Gate.
>> I can come after this time. Please confirm or modify the meeting time.

> Speaking of setting up/meeting/etc - are we going to do the food thing
> again before the meeting?  If so, acn we go someplace a little less
> expensive?  Tai Kou Rou was nice, I suppose, but 2000 yen for lunch is a
> bit steep for me (sorry, I know I'm cheap, but I need to save up for
> things... and spending 2000 yen on lunch makes my wife unhappy :) )

10:00 is fine by me.  People can come earlier or later directly to HSBC.
Please go to floor B1 after signing in.

Tai Kou Rou is probably expensive for those on fixed budgets. It also
takes a fair bit of time to order and get the food for a large number of
people.  Unfortunately it is really difficult to find a place near Tokyo
Station that will handle 25 to 30 of us at lunch time and is still easy to
find.

Craig mentioned that Pizza or a bentou would be good.  I think we should
try this out once to see.  For the meeting, we would have to have the
take-out food in the basement of our building (B2) rather than the meeting
room (B1) since the meeting room has to be kept clean.  If we go this
route, I suggest we have the entire meeting in B2, so we can eat and work
on the computers at the same time.

-Joe.

Joe Marchak
joem@example.com