tlug: Re: TLUG & Netscape i18n

Tague,
sounds like good timing.  We usually meet around 12:30 at Tokyo
JR station, eat lunch, then walk a few minutes to a member's office.
So, it would be ideal if you could join us for lunch, then
have the presentation from 14:30 on Saturday, April 11th.

Does this meet with your schedule?

BTW, is the source code release of Netscape Navigator
still scheduled for end of March?  If so, a few members
may want to review the source before hearing your presentation
and chatting with you.  Everyone is very nice, just curious.
You know how it is in these types of volunteer user groups.
I think you will have a good time.   How big is  the source
distribution?  I was kind of wondering what Motif distribution
they are built against. As you know, there is a problem with
Japanese input under Linux and some of the members are interested
in perhaps helping out.  The problem is mainly with the
Text areas, not input boxes.

Regards,
Craig