tlug: Linux on PalmPilot

Hi,
Kevin from my office sent me this URL:

   http://ryeham.ee.ryerson.ca/uClinux

I'll probably give it a shot with XCopilot when I get
a chance.  It might be worth getting the SuperPilot board
for it.  Sounds like a pretty interesting project.

After Intel, Sparc, I was thinking of Alpha.  But, now
the Motorola DragonBall MC68000 sticks its head up,
saying, "another time sink... :-) "

It would be "way-cool" to have Linux booting on the pilot
and do something useful like edit a file.  :-)

If anyone boots it, let me know.

-- Craig

---
craig@example.com

Next Saturday Meeting: 14 February 1998 12:30 Tokyo Station
Yaesu Chuo ticket gate.
a word from the sponsor: