Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 15:57:16 -0800
From: Tague Griffith <tague@example.com>
To: craig@example.com
Subject: TLUG & Netscape i18n

Hi Criag :-

I read an article about the Tokyo Linux User's Group in this months
Linux Journal.  I was hoping that we could try to establish a
relationship between my group - i18n here at Netscape, and yours.

I'm going to be in Tokyo the week of April 8th for the Unicode
conference and would love to actually attend one of your meetings and
discuss what is going on with the Netscape source code release or answer
people's questions, if this is something that would be of interest to
you guys.

lookings forward to hearing from you.
/t

Next Saturday Meeting: 14 February 1998 12:30 Tokyo Station
Yaesu Chuo ticket gate.
a word from the sponsor: