tlug: Interesting observance

Well... here I am in floody California, driving along up the Lawrence
Expressway near Homestead Rd., and at the stop light, I was looking at the
bumper stickers of the car ahead of me... the first one I don't get, so I
was hoping someone would be able to help me... I can't remember exactly what
it said, but it said something about LSI and how 1 will become 2 or
vice-versa (like I said, I can't remember)

Anyways, the bumper sticker next to it, in big faded out yellow letters, but
proudly and promintely displayed was "LINUX"... at that point, I was really
back home in the Silicon Valley and felt good for the rest of the day...

Anyways... nothing to do with the list really, but I just thought that I
would share these with everybody... :D  I'll shut up now...

Mikio

Next Saturday Meeting: 14 February 1998 12:30 Tokyo Station
Yaesu Chuo ticket gate.
a word from the sponsor: