tlug: Re: RHS Linux User

On Fri, 19 Dec 1997, Anna Selvia wrote:

>  o PROMOTIONAL ITEMS
>
> Red Hat Software wants you to get as excited about Red Hat Linux 5.0 as
> we are. We have the promotional material to get new users interested.
> Cool new stuff that is now available includes: Posters, mousepads, hats,
> boxer shorts,
> bumper stickers, and new Red Hat t-shirts!  Find out more at our site or
> give me a call if you have any questions... 800-454-5502 x242.

Anna,
hello, I'm the president of the Tokyo Linux Users Group
(http://www.twics.com/~tlug).  Look in the meetings section
for pictures from Dec. 97 meeting.  We have an unofficial
 video up at http://www.imasy.or.jp/~m-omote/tlug/971213/.

The club is growing like crazy.  At the last meeting we
gave out 5 functional Sparc machines fully configured and
installed with Red Hat Sparc Linux.

The two big distributions we use are Red Hat and Debian.
We also demonstrate and use Red Hat CDE, Motif, and
Applixware.

We have a party on January 14th and a full-day Saturday meeting
on Feb. 14th.  If you have any products that we could promote,
please send them to:

Geordon (Joe) Marchak
Kyobashi Bldg, Kyobashi 1-chome
13-1 Chuo-ku Tokyo 104 Japan
ph  03-5203-3925
fx  03-5203-3699
joem@example.com

Red Hat has provided us with products in the past and I feel
that this has increased awareness among our membership for
your products.  Most of our membership are adult professionals
working in research or the information technologies fields.

I tried to access your web site promotional signup, but could
not find it.  If you send me a specific URL, I can signup
there.

Regards,
Craig

---
craig@example.com
PGP public key: http://www.twics.com/~craig/personal/pgp/

Next TLUG Nomikai: 14 January 1998 19:15  Tokyo station
Yaesu Chuo ticket gate.  Or go directly to Tengu TokyoEkiMae 19:30
Next Saturday Meeting: 14 February 1998 12:30 Tokyo Station
Yaesu Chuo ticket gate.
a word from the sponsor: