tlug: VDX C/C++ Software

While reading a back issue of Linux Journal (my new issues haven't
arrived :-( ) I ran across the "Motif Interface Builder VDX".  Have any
of you tried it?  I know from Stephen's earlier comments :-) that he
probably doesn't like it, but I wanted to know if it works as well as
they say.

You can download a free demo version from the VDX Home Page (sorry no
URL, but it's in AltaVista), which allows you to create small
applications not exceeding 20 widgets (I know, not much).

If anyone has purchased or tried it, I'd like to know what you think.

Thanks,

Blaine
--
Graduate Student