Re: tlug: The yutex Unicode package

>   Actually, I had forgotten, but I downloaded yutex-0.8-1.i386.rpm
> the other day.  I just haven't gotten around to using 'alien' to
> convert it to a .tgz package I can use on my Slackware system.
> Any idea how that will work?

On my previous system I had slackware + rpm installed.

Just as an update to my previous mail to Craig, what I really meant by
saying that only motif supports apanese is that you can actually use an
input method like kinput2 to input Japanese. Of course all other versions
can be used (kde qt) to display any LR language.

Kana, Russian, Greek, Hungarian can be directly input in any version
without external support.

cheers,
gaspar
TLUG Meeting Dec. 13, 12:30 at Tokyo station Yaesu Chuo ticket gate
13:30 Starbuck's coffee.  13:45 HSBC | info: joem@example.com
At least 3 functional Sparc IPC machines will be raffled out
a word from the sponsor: