Re: tlug: Admin: TLUG Bank Account Number

On Thu, 30 Oct 1997, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:

> My experience suggests that _all_ of the information above is
> required.  Is the name on the account in romaji or katakana?  There
> may be a slot for a phone number for TLUG, but I don't think that's
> required.

The name on the front of the 通帳 is Tokyo Linux Users Group.
The name printed in the book is
トウキヨウリナツクスウーザーグループ

I'm using Pine, so not sure if my Japanese encoding came out
properly.  Do you know how I can fix the problem?

Regards,
Craig

Next TLUG meeting is Saturday Dec. 13, 1997  (possibly Nov. 13?)