RE: tlug: RE: Permanent System

Hi all,

On 23-Oct-97 Totoro wrote:
>Whatever you all want to do. I'm also a bit remote, so if someone else
>wanted to spend time hacking on it, he/she would need a substantial
>travel time allowance to cruise up here and back!

I've been getting a fair amount of practice lately with remote administration
via telnet (not really secure, but....) so a lot of the
maintenance/updating/etc can be done that way. The last time I was in Tokyo was
1993, but the TLUG homepage seems to be coming along.

Unless there's a hardware problem, I don't see that it matters *where* the
system is located.

Jim Schweizer <schweiz@example.com>
sent this on 23-Oct-97 at 17:05:37
Paul's Law:
        You can't fall off the floor.
http://www1.harenet.or.jp/~schweiz/
Next TLUG meeting is Saturday Dec. 13, 1997  (possibly Nov. 13?)
a word from the sponsor: