Re: tlug: TLUG membership stats?

From: Jay Melton <jay@example.com>
Subject: Re: tlug: TLUG membership stats?
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 1997 15:48:11 +0900

> So far, I've been lurking on the list, partly because I've been too busy to

Glad to see that you are finally out of the closet! :)

> do much with up-and-running MkLinux system, but also partly because I
> haven't seen any MkLinux users on the list.  So that is my question: are
> there any?

I would like to be, but don't have a PowerMac.
(But I understand that there are other versions of Linux/unix for
Non-PowerMacs - one of which I will eventually install on an old Mac)

While we are sort of in a Mac vein.    Does anyone on the list use netatalk?
some info at,
http://thehamptons.com/anders/netatalk/

I plan to install it on my Sparc/Linux machine when I get a free moment - but
would be interested to know if anyone has used it, or knows of anything
similar.

tim :)
Next TLUG meeting is Saturday Dec. 13, 1997  (possibly Nov. 13?)
a word from the sponsor: