tlug: Oct. 11 TLUG meeting notes

I'd like to thank to all of the people that came to the meeting
yesterday and made it a good time.  I'd also really like to thank
Craig for accepting to be our club president.

I have a few miscellaneous notes:

1)  I'd like to start a TLUG library.  I have all of the issues of
    the Linux Journal back to issue #3 plus a few books which I would like
    to make available to other members on a sign-out basis.  If anyone
    else has any reference materials they would like to donate
    to the library, please feel free.

2)  We now have two computers that we can count on for use during TLUG
    meetings.  "Sparky" is a sparc2 with 64Mb of RAM (upgraded today : )
    and SparcLinux on it as set up by Jim Tittsler.  "Debchan" is
    a somewhat homely AST P5-100 with Debian and JE installed.  I've
    upgraded that machine to 32Mb from 16 today as well.

3)  We gave away some Sparc keyboards at the meeting, but I still
    have mice and keyboard cables left here.  If you got a keyboard
    and are missing the accessories, let me know.

And finally, I'd like to wish TLUG member Dave Heffernan well.  Dave
was planning to come to the meeting yesterday, but is now headed to the
hospital.  Get well soon, Dave.

Joe Marchak
joem@example.com

Next TLUG meeting is Saturday Dec. 13, 1997  (possibly Nov. 13?)