Re: tlug: Meeting topics

tlug note from Craig Oda <craig@example.com>
On Thu, 9 Oct 1997, Totoro wrote:

riley>anything organized, let us know. You must've sent in the glue
riley>money yourself, which isn't fair at all.

David,
unfortunately, nothing has been sent to glue yet.  We have kind
of the hacker approach to organization.  ;-)   We were hoping
to do the registration after this next meeting.   The
meetings are full of unstructured free participation.  :-)
In the true Linux spirit of things.
I actually wouldn't mind sending the money in myself, just
never got organized enough to do it.

Hopefully we'll be able to see you at another meeting and
have more people in the playground.

Regards,
Craig

"Knowledge is the air and light of civilization.  Transform it and you
transform all else."
Craig Oda 	craig@example.com
   TWICS - IEC Building, 1-21 Yotsuya, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160 JAPAN
Main Reception: 03-3351-5977	Fax: +81-3-3353-6096

Next TLUG meeting is Saturday October 11, 1997