Re: tlug: Meeting topics

tlug note from Totoro <riley@example.com>
>tlug note from Craig Oda <craig@example.com>

Just in the event that people might wait around for me, I
thought I'd let you know that I can't make it after all. Too
many things came up in the past couple days, and I'm pretty
well swamped for the weekend.

>   3) regroup to discuss user group issues like collecting money
>      for glue, next meeting, if we want to meet on a weekday,
>      donations to TLUG?   Getting sponsorship?
>      Geez, maybe we need a bank account?

I'm more than happy to send in donations to TLUG. If you get
anything organized, let us know. You must've sent in the glue
money yourself, which isn't fair at all.

David
Hachinohe Institute of Technology
88-1, Myo, Ohbiraki  Hachinohe-shi  Aomori-ken

Next TLUG meeting is Saturday October 11, 1997