tlug: test at the meeting?

tlug note from David J Iannucci <dji@example.com>
Hi all,
   I've got this old, more or less generic(?) external SCSI
CD-ROM drive that I don't have the means just now to test
to see if it really works (it's one of the many issues standing
in the way of my finally being able to bring up a Linux system
on mostly cheap used or discarded equipment :^(

Anyway, I wonder if there'll be some way for me to test it
at the meeting.  I assume that one of the Linux machines there
will have a SCSI interface that I could simply connect it to,
and check it out?  I have cables for both of the smallish,
narrow styles of SCSI connector, so hopefully that wouldn't be
a problem.

Yoroshiku,
Dave

Next TLUG meeting is Saturday October 11, 1997