tlug: Problem with KTERM

tlug note from "K.Karthik Rishi" <karthik@example.com>
Hello,
   I am working on the implementation of  X Input Methods Protocol . I have a US Linux Machine , Windows 95(Japanese)  machine from where I run my X-Server. I run kterm from the Linux Machine and get the display on my X-Server . When the user enters KeyStrokes , I get the Japanese Text in Shift-JIS format. I use JCONV utility(Author KenLunde, available on the net) for the conversion of this string into JIS- ISO 2022 encoding which is the sameas Compound Text encoding. I pass this string to KTERM the client . The display on KTERM is the encoded string with the escape sequences(encoded string) and not the actual Japanese string.

I have downloaded Kterm-6.2.0. I built  the exe using R6 libraries . I have the Japanese fonts as well as the big fonts . But on startup of Kterm, I get a warning missing font : JISX-0208-1983-0 and JISX-0201.1976-0. Could this be a the cause of the problem ?? Also the readme of KTERM states link the kterm with the lib lxpg4 to use XIM . Iam not able to find this lib in the X11 sources . But the exe was successfully generated . The fonts are in the proper path as pcf.Z files .

I start Kterm with the command line option

kterm -display -xim -sjis/jis/euc    -fl neca24
neca24 is available on the X-Server.

Are there any additional configuration to be done?? Please help me in this problem

K.Karthik Rishi