tlug: Update of Meeting Vote

tlug note from "C. Oda" <craig@example.com>

Current as of: Fri May 23 20:32:26 JST 1997
send corrections, changes to craig@example.com

Next TLUG Meeting Voting
************************

May 31 Saturday
---------------
Able to Attend: Steve Turnbull,
Can't Make It: Jim Tittsler, Dmytro,
Top Choice For:

June 1 Sunday
-------------
Able to Attend:
Can't Make It: Jim Tittsler, Jason Molenda (can't make any Sunday),
	Dmytro, Steve Turnbull, Steve Turnbull,
Top Choice For:

June 7 Saturday
---------------
Able to Attend: Craig, Yuri, Ken Schwarz, Dmytro,
Can't Make it:  Steve Turnbull,
Top Choice For: Craig (no strong pref), Ken Schwarz (no strong pref),
	Dmytro,

June 8 Sunday
-------------
Able to Attend: Craig (prefers Saturday), Ken Schwarz,
	Steve Turnbull (maybe),
Can't Make it: Jason Molenda (can't make any Sunday),
Top Choice For:

June 14 Saturday
----------------
Able to Attend: Craig, Ken Schwarz, Dmytro, Steve Turnbull (maybe),
Can't Make it: Yuri,
Top Choice For:

June 15 Sunday
--------------
Able to Attend: Craig (prefers Saturday), Ken Schwarz,
	Dmytro, Steve Turnbull (maybe),
Can't Make it: Yuri, Jason Molenda (can't make any Sunday),
Top Choice For:

Other:
Stephen Turnbull
I don't have a top choice at the moment; my potential commitments on
June 8, 14, 15 should get resolved soon.  If the 14th and 15th are
clear, they will be my top choice because my wife will be out of town
that weekend.

Jim Tittsler