tlug: Field of dreams

tlug note from "Jim Schweizer" <schweiz@example.com>
Hi all,

"If you build it, they will come."

Well, I built it - not a baseball field, a web-based BBS for the TLUG
homepage.

There are currently 3 forums: Open Forum, Linux + Japanese, and Linux
Hints. I can easily add more if the need arises. You can display
messages by keyword searching, date, or age of the post. The BBS is
configured to allow small file uploads and postings will be pruned
after 30 days.

Why did I do this? Because it could be done, and because it's my way
of contributing to the health of Linux. I think the more ways people
have to share information about Linux the better off the Linux
community will be.

I'm sorry I won't be able to make it to the next meeting, but I'll be
there in spirit.