Re: joem: Re: tlug: Looking for Meeting place for Saturday Meet

tlug note from "Andrew S. Howell" <andy@example.com>

Jim,

	Sorry for the confusion I created. I just got off the phone
with Joe. Since I've got all the networking bits, web access etc, we
can hold the meeting at my office, in Hatchobori:

	TIBCO Inc. Tokyo Branch
	No. 2 Nakaoka Building, 8th Floor
	8-5, Hatchobori 2-Chome
	Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104
	Japan

	Phone: 	81-3-5566-2687 (Direct)
		81-3-3206-3492 (Main)
		81-3-3206-3494 (Fax)

I can fax you a map if that helps. As to where to meet, Joe mentioned
that maybe we should have lunch beforehand. There isn't much around
here in the way of restaurants, so it might be better to meet at Tokyo
station, grab a bite first. I'm game for anything really.

Andy