Re: Boot Easy

%
% One last question  - anyone have an old 486 gathering dust somewhere
% they want to unload or know where I can get one? I'm going to be
% teaching a couple of kids' classes using Living Books (if you have a
% kid and don't have any of these you should be taken in for child
% neglect!) and I don't want to have to worry too much about sticky
% fingers ;-)
%

Jim,

   I don't have any 486's (I *dream* of 486's! :-) ), but I do have a
   couple of 386's I could let you have. They're pretty basic. One is
   a Compaq 16MHz with no FPU, the other a Toshiba 3300 25MHz with FPU.
   The Compaq has 4.0 loaded, but very limited disk space. The Toshiba
   currently has Minix 2.0 loaded (mainly because the floppy is one of
   the strange 1.2MB jobbies and I was looking for an easy way to get
   it onto the network to load Linux).

   Anyway, you're welcome to both, or either, if they'll help.

			-John-