Re: RedHat Applixware (fwd)

Cool-

Last Sat. it was 7,800 for student version at laser5 and full version was
44,800.

Steve

At 10:05 AM 11/5/96 +0900, C. Oda wrote:
>Hi,
>looks like there will be a demo of Applixware at the next meeting.
>
>Regards,
>Craig

This message was sent by: Steve Casmar
E-Mail:  casmar@example.com   or   spcasmar@example.com
            scasmar@example.com    or   74014.431@example.com
Home Page: http://www.twics.com/~casmar/home.html
PHONE:         (81) 423-62-1934         Snail: AIO Residence 102
CELLULAR:   (81) 30-499-1525         3-40-12 Momijigaoka
FAX:             (81) 423-65-0969         Fuchu-shi, Tokyo 183 Japan