Re: kterm 6.20?

On Mon, 21 Oct 1996, Shige Abe wrote:

sabe>I'm looking for a fast, Japanese character displayable newsreader that
sabe>works well over a modem connection (33.6k), any suggestions?  I'll also be
sabe>using the newserver provided by my ISP.

I'm using ktin.  To get the newsgroups from your ISP, you should
use SUCK (program name).  This will just let you get the
articles you want.   We also use ktin on the TWICS system
and many people seem to like it.

Regards,
Craig

Craig Oda 	craig@example.com
TWICS - Japan's First Public-Access Internet System,
   TWICS - IEC Building, 1-21 Yotsuya, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160 JAPAN
Main Reception: 03-3351-5977	Fax: +81-3-3353-6096
Customer Service: 3351-5481   Corporate Sales/Support: 3351-8452