Re: kterm 6.20?

    Craig> I'm using the 6.1.0 that came in the 0.9.7z JE
    Craig> distribution.  Where did you get the 6.2 version?  You

ftp.x org definitely has it, but I think I got it at
ftp.lab.kdd.co.jp.  Maybe there's another ftp.x.org mirror in Japan.
You can also get it at

file://turnbull.sk.tsukuba.ac.jp/pub/linux/packages/X11-contrib/kterm-6.2.0.tar.gz

although if your main connection isn't to SINET, it's probably sloweer
than say ftp.lab.kdd.co.jp.  I'm going to try to keep all my new Linux
packages there, until I start running out of disk space.

    Craig> always seem to have the new goodies, like your gs is much
    Craig> newer than mine.

Ah, for that you need to be a masochist.  I beta test the DESQview/X
version of GS, so I get a personal invitation to upgrade whenever
there's a new beta version or public release.  As far as I know,
that's the only platform where Peter is actively looking for beta
testers.

    Craig> Hmm, trend setter Turnbull, designer Linux by Turnbull?
    Craig> Seriously, I would like to upgrade though.

:-)

I live by three rules with respect to Linux:

??'s Law:  If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Murphy's Law:  It will break.
Turnbull's Deduction:  May as well fix it now, before the symptoms
    show up.

Regards,
Steve

--
                           Stephen John Turnbull
University of Tsukuba                                        Yaseppochi-Gumi