xearth

After an hour or so, I just couldn't take any more of the moving
fish in xfishtank.  I've installed xearth now as my root image.
I was reminded of Jim Tittsler's comments about SatTrack.  So
I checked it out: http://www.primenet.com/~bester/sattrack_v3.1.html

I imagine that the graphic tracking display would be pretty easy to
display as the root window.  Did you ever get it Jim T?

I'm pretty satisfied with xearth because it doesn't distract me too much,
but yet reminds me when Japan is coming up on the horizon...  (means
way past bedtime....)  :-)  I'm staring at the Red Hat Software dot
right now.  I had no idea it was on the East coast.  I wonder if I can
put the TLUG city there on the screen?

Craig Oda 	craig@example.com
TWICS - Japan's First Public-Access Internet System,
   TWICS - IEC Building, 1-21 Yotsuya, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160 JAPAN
Main Reception: 03-3351-5977	Fax: +81-3-3353-6096
Customer Service: 3351-5481   Corporate Sales/Support: 3351-8452