Re: Nihongo Java sites?

On Tue, 16 Jul 1996, Steve Myers wrote:

> I don't know of any Java applets that use Japanese text, but I've been
> trying to do a kanji-learning game just using gifs for the kanji characters.
> Check out an early version at
> http://www.aea.or.jp/employment/testing/testing.html

Gee, I now realize just how bad my Japanese really is.  That was
a pretty neat demo.  It loaded real fast over ISDN.

Re: fvwm

I've been playing around more with my .fvwmrc file.  Thanks to an
article in the August Linux Journal, I figured out how to use shortcut
keys for items within a menu:

      +--------------+
      |  Netscape    |
      |  ~           |
      +--------------+

 Popup "Applications"
   Title "Apps"
   Exec  "&Netscape"   exec netscape &

 EndPopup

Now if I press an Alt-F3 combination, my Application Popup menu
opens, then when I press "n" netscape opens.

Regards,
Craig

* NEW SERVICE  TWICS Lite  20,000 yen per year flat rate Internet access *
* Unlimited time usage, all 28.8Kbps modems, unlimited POP e-mail        *
Craig Oda 	craig@example.com		http://www.twics.com
TWICS - Japan's First Public-Access Internet System,
   TWICS - IEC Building, 1-21 Yotsuya, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160 JAPAN
Main Reception: 03-3351-5977	Fax: +81-3-3353-6096
Customer Service: 3351-5481   Corporate Sales/Support: 3351-8452