re: Netscape(Sound)/PPP

Form: Reply
Text: (13 lines follow)
Hi all:
  I'm looking for Internet/Intranet consultants for our booth at Networld +
Interop.  Must know the Internet and Intranet like the back of your hand.
Must know the Mbone and multicasting.  Must know Solaris, NT, Win95,
Dos/Win, Linux and Nihongo versions a plus, Nihongo speaking skills a plus,
previous experience with the N+I NOC a plus.  If you've got these skills and
want to be a part of the fastest internet access ever in Japan, give me a
call:

Ted Matsumura, Adaptec Japan ATM Program Manager
(03) 5276-8433

Original text: (25 lines follow)
>From owner-tlug@example.com, on 7/1/96 3:00 PM:

Hi All
1. Downloaded JDK Package
   No problem testing the Java Classes but I don`t have
   any sound ....
   (My SB16 works perfect with other software ..abuse..workman etc)

   Anyone have sound with Netscape ?

2. PPP
   I`ve a Shell account with my ISP . Currently I`m a getting
   a Dynamic IP address via PPP . I want to set in my .rhosts file
   something like
       my_machine   user_name

   I want to rlogin/rsh etc.

   How can this be done with a Dynamic IP address ?
   Do I`ve to go to my ISP ?

leo glynn
glynn@example.com

Previous From: owner-tlug@example.com
Previous To: tlug@example.com
Original to: tlug@example.com
Attachment Count: 0
--$----Novell--Attachment----$

begin 777 ATTRIBS.BND
M0F5Y;VYD(%!A8VME9"!!='1R:6)U=&5S`([]"&=("@``````0F5Y;VYD(%!R
M;W!R:65T87)Y($1A=&$:`````!$```````0`#0"L`0``````````````````
M````````3W)I9VEN86P@=&5X=%8"1@example.com`````````````F@$#`%8"E`$"``(`
M```9``(``0`!`#,``````````@`T`","````````./\```````"0`0``````
M````35,@example.com%N<R!397)I9@``````````````````````````````./\`````
`