TkDesk 1.0b1

I've been trying out TkDesk V1.0b1.  I rather like it.

TkDesk has a rather NeXTish feel.  It consists of a configurable
(via TCL) application bar and a drag-and-drop file manager.  You
can have either multiple pane directory browsers or single directory
lists or combinations thereof to suit your screen real estate.

There is a simple built-in editor, but it can be easily integrated
with XEmacs if that is more your fancy.  It also has a convenient
hypertext help system.

<URL:http://sun1.rrzn-user.uni-hannover.de/~zzhibol/tkdesk/>

(For the RedHat RPM fans among you, you can find an RPM in the
/pub/contrib/{RPMS,SRPMS} directory of a RedHat mirror near you.)