Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Net Providers for Interop?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Net Providers for Interop?
- From: email@example.com (Ted Matsumura)
- Date: Sat, 15 Jun 1996 00:52:06 +0900
- Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
- Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
Hi, I'm interested in working with some of you who are ISP's in Tokyo. We're preparing for Interop Tokyo, and I'm planning to have a Intranet, as well as stations setup for browsing through E2 and possibly and E3 line to the states from Makuhari. Let me know if you're an ISP and interested. We can provide a lot of exposure for your company, maybe default some stations to your signup pages, but we'd want some support during the show and for setup. Our main focus is to show ATM 25, ATM 155, and Fast Ethernet (Adaptec just acquired Cogent (www.cogentdata.com)) running very fast. We'd like to see Intranet apps with live video, and bandwidth intensive plug-ins. We'll also be sending and receiving video on the Interop backbone. If this interests you, email me at my work email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or here at email@example.com sorry for the non linux content, but I know there are at least a couple of good Tokyo ISP people here. BTW, Linux running *may* be a possibility. Haven't yet checked if Cogent has Linux ethernet drivers (or is it vice versa ;)) Ted
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: [KTMESA@example.com: Fwd: Hotline]
- Next by Date: RE: Net Providers for Interop?
- Prev by thread: [KTMESA@example.com: Fwd: Hotline]
- Next by thread: RE: Net Providers for Interop?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links