Re: Linux, Win 95, and Netscape Problems

>     Anyway, guys, I'll investigate more on fdisk both in DOS and
>Linux. And then after that, I'll tackle with the Netscape problem.
>I'll keep you up-to-date with my progress.

     Hm! This looks promising!...

     I looked at my hard disk's  partition table using fdisk in DOS,
and it's exactly the same with that of Linux' fdisk. So I toyed around
a little, deleting and creating the same DOS partition. DOS' dir/w
still says that I have 1 GB for my DOS/Win 95. Ira-ira ira-ira...

     BUT...

     Maybe due to my frustration, I was resolved then to start all
over again, back from square one. So with the "Win 95 Maintenance
Disk" I typed

     A:\> format c:

And when I tried to look at my disk space with dir/w, it says

     500 MB !!!
     ^^^
Wow! I couldn't believe my eyes. Finally I nailed the sucker.
Banzai! Banzai!

     Now, if only things will go straight and fine after I reinstall
Lose 95...

     Wish me luck gentlemen.

Cheers,
George