Re: Linux, Win 95, and Netscape Problems

>2.	LBA in MB or add in IDE card is not enabled, so again BIOS thinks drive
>is smaller than it physically is but Win95 sees it all.

I had a similar problem with one machine.  I was able to get around it
by partitioning with OS/2 first and then installing the other operating
systems.  (You can probably do the same with Linux's fdisk/cfdisk, and
then install Win95.)  Once there is a valid master boot record, Win95
(as with the DOSes before it) seems to believe it (especially if the
first partition is below the 520MB barrier).

(Are there prizes for parenthetical remarks?)

Jim

P.S.  Ted... there is something unusual in your mailer configuration
at Adaptec.  There is a blank line in the header, which confuses PINE
and YARN.  This is not new, I've just been slow to mention it.