Hangul and Chinese Works

Cool, since Netscape had some options for Hangul and Chinese
I gave it a try and it works.  I selected EUC-Ch and EUC-Kr
for Chinese and Korean respectively.  I could not display BIG-5 which I
think is used in Taiwan.  This is kind of zannen because Taiwan makes
a lot of equipment that would be relevant to many people's job.
Might give us more incentive to learn Chinese.  I don't know
about Korean though, it looks really incomprehensible.  I'm
looking at some hangul home page now and I can read zero.
The characters come out okay, but there is no Kanji.    At least
with Chinese you can usually piece together about 2 percent or
5 percent of the text, enough to know what the subject is.

This is a pretty neat toy.  TWICS has a holiday today, so that's
why I can play.  :-)

Regards,
Craig

		     Craig Oda   craig@example.com
     * No Sign-Up Fee * 5,000 yen/month PPP and shell flat rate *
              *   Includes 64Kbps dialup ISDN access   *
     phone: +81-3-3351-5977   fax: 81-3-3353-6096   http://www.twics.com
     Twics / IEC Building / 1-21 Yotsuya, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160 Japan