[LINUX:30]

Hi,

HOSTNAME stuff:

I did all of the above, /etc/hosts hostname domainname.  And it did
chance the hostname for everything except when I finger @example.com  What
confuses be is that in /etc/hosts I have

127.0.0.1	forejin forejin.fore.com

and the command hostname returns forejin, BUT, when I do

finger @example.com

it returns

blah blah blah @example.com

why the double forejin?

I too installed xfishtank a bit ago, went flawlessly.  I just dl'd
xv (1.7M at 700 cps I wish I could get zmodem working right for me, see "help"
for more on this).  I also have xantfarm which is also cute, especially it you
let it run for awhile.

Speaking of X, what window managers do you people use?  I'm still
trying to figure out which I prefer.  Back in the US when I used a xterm
everyday I used twm and it went fine.  But now I have oodles of options and
I'm not sure which is best or which I like the best at least.  Any input?

C ya
Forejin