[tlug] CJK Input Methods

Thank you for your kind responses to my question!

I have my advertisement motivation for this potential project - we (nominally 10 members but I am defacto only one working right nowπŸ˜…) are a 'worker cooperative' and we would like to expand our business so it is not just meπŸ˜…

The approach I am thinking is to understand how Linux input works and create a simple IME (say, lower to upper case conversion as a hello world)

Establish a lower level layer, if you will.

Then, open up the rest to javascript or something so that hobbyists can just tinker with various approaches?

Some people might play with machine learning and others with much simpler approaches?

I know nothing about IMEs but I think overall this needs an approach that invites mass participation πŸ˜„

-Yasu

Home | Main Index | Thread Index