[tlug] Ubuntu- Workspaces

Greetings,

I hope someone can help me with a smallish issue that has cropped up.
I use multiple workspaces on my Ubuntu Mate (20.04) system, and I've
always changed between them by clicking on the workspace boxes in the
panel I keep at the bottom of the screen.

A couple of days ago there was some sort of a screw-up during a
software update, and as a result, the panel contents vanished. I was
able to revive all the app/window thumbnails, and I can still move
between workspaces using Ctrll+Alt+L/R, but I can't work out how to
get the workspace boxes back. Nothing in all the settings/config menus
mentions them. Clearly, something got disabled/turned off.

It's not a huge issue, but it would be nice to get them back. Any
suggestions would be most welcome.

Jim

--
Jim Breen
Adjunct Snr Research Fellow, Japanese Studies Centre, Monash University

Home | Main Index | Thread Index