Re: [tlug] July Meetup

Dear all,

I am currently in Italy so participating in a live meeting is not possible at the moment for me, however I am available for an online meetup (If it does fit into my work schedule). That said, please consider proceeding in the way most comfortable for you.

Regards,

Rosario Matteo Grammatico

Cyber Security Consultant

IDATA GROUP srl