Re: [tlug] July Meetup

Hi

On Sun, 3 Jul 2022 at 17:19, Edward Middleton <edward.middleton@example.com> wrote:

I don't have time to do an in person meeting this month but could do a
virtual meetup if there is interest.  If someone want to do a physical
meetup that could also work.

I was going to suggest organising a BBQ. I researched several places but most do not permit any alcohol consumption, so I thought that might not be our preference. Also, most require reservations months in advance during the summer. Two places of those I found are still left, one in Odaiba and one at Tamagawa, both without reservation. I was going to check them out in person but haven't had the time to do so yet.

rgds
benjamin

Home | Main Index | Thread Index