Re: [tlug] Call for presenters for July 10th technical meeting

On Fri, Jun 25, 2021 at 10:20:24AM +0900, Edward Middleton wrote:
> The July 10th technical meeting will be run online.  If you are interested
> in presenting can you post a quick summary of topics you might be interested
> in talking about.

I was looking into
- can I find out how much power my linux box consumes
- ..and single components like cpu and ssd
- and can I compare if a new version of a software needs more power,
  or for example which software can play a video consuming the least
  power?
Most of that is available with surprising accuracy just with all
normal Linux distros bring in on modern laptops.

If that is interesting to someone, I could give an overview.
Chris