Re: [tlug] Running from USB memory stick (hardware issues)

Opps -- meant to hit reply to group.

On 3/4/21 11:42 PM, Lyle H Saxon wrote:
Anyway, what you say about the machine possibly not recognizing the device might be it... I'll try that, although in an OS-less machine, there is very little time between hitting the power button and the machine telling you there is no OS....

In my machine, the thumb-drive will show up in the BIOS as a bootable device.

In the part of the BIOS where you set boot device order, do you see a USB device?

Steve S.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index