[tlug] Use pyenv to have multiple versions of Python

I think a key part of what you said is:

    ... for folks who are mostly using distro packages.

For Python projects, I seldom rely on distro packages anymore for
Python stuff.  The distro packages are often too old. It's common
for me to work on projects where exact versions of Python and
Python packages are specified and not available from the distro.
I use pyenv and pipenv and might use poetry.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index