Re: [tlug] FotoKilof gui for Imagemagick

I pulled the trigger much too quickly on this last question of how to update to python3. I quickly and easily found the answer to that with a web search.

Obviously, Darren's comment about forcing the issue with python3 in the command would work as well.

I am now at a new level of exasperation with trying to run fotokilof with the following result:

ralph@ralph-Prime-Series:~/Downloads/FotoKilof-3.5.3$ fotokilof
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/bin/fotokilof", line 5, in <module>
    from src import __main__
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/dist-packages/src/__main__.py", line 39, in <module>
    from tkinter import Tk, ttk, Label, PhotoImage, PanedWindow
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'tkinter'

I will be websearching this issue and let you know if this ever runs on my machine.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index