[tlug] PowerPC based motherboards...WAS: Re: Calibre/ebook readers

like a MIST or something else?

I got my own sam440 after production had already ended second hand.

There are other AmigaOS 4.x PowerPC boards and ACube is busy at the
moment with the whole Team PowerPC laptop project (doing the design
work which is community funded)

there is the X1000, X5000 and also the A1222 by A-EON as well... those
are all *new* systems that were recently produced in limited numbers.

On 8/31/20, Christian Horn <chorn@example.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 31, 2020 at 08:49:59AM +0900, furkan@example.com wrote:
>> On 2020-08-31 08:33, AbH Belxjander Draconis Serechai wrote:
>> > P.S.: I actually run AmigaOS on a PowerPC machine, yeah,  niche within
>> > a niche setup.
>> >  (see ACube Systems SRL homepage for a sam440flex motherboard to see
>> > specs)
>>
>> WANT!
>>
>> Found this http://www.acube-systems.biz/index.php?page=hardware&pid=756
>> with this ( https://www.macom.com/products/product-detail/PPC460EX ) on
>> it.
>>
>> But out of stock and no one selling on ebay :'(
>> Also to be honest, a bit expensive, but might be worth the money.
>
> Maybe there are some nice boards with FPGA which could be used?
>
> Chris

Home | Main Index | Thread Index