Re: [tlug] GW projects

Raymond Wan writes:

 > I'm not sure if it's embarrassment from admitting there weren't
 > enough masks or they think the general population is not smart
 > enough to understand anything but a binary argument.

Paul Simon had it right: "A man hears what he wants to hear and
disregards the rest."

A big problem though is that "we don't have enough masks, save them
for the front-line workers" was only 1% of what needed to be
conveyed.  Not to mention that 90% of every professional's effort was
devoted to correcting the ImPOTUS without getting fired.  And on top
of that there were a lot of well-meaning people spreading varying
degrees of misinformation, not to mention a fair number of not
well-meaning agents spreading disinformation.

 > I'd love to see a photo of the Strategic Toilet Paper Reserve, if
 > one is ever created.  :-)

Here is a small fraction of it:

JPEG image